e36-tech.com • View topic - Amber Front Parking Light/Corner Bulb?

Amber Front Parking Light/Corner Bulb?

Discuss all 1991-1999 BMW e36 Electronic & Lighting related issues here. Whether its a set of custom projector headlights with 4000k HIDs, yellow HID fogs, or just having some trouble getting your car to ignite, post up your questions and comments here.

Amber Front Parking Light/Corner Bulb?

Postby j-amer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:03 pm

I just got clear front corners but they came with single filament bulbs so I need some dual filament amber bulbs (21/5 watt if I remember correctly). I just got back from Kragen where they told me they don't have them on order or in stock and I had no luck finding them online.

Any tips? I know a lot of people here have clear/smoked corners

Thanks!

- John
j-amer

1995 Fairlady

Re: Amber Front Parking Light/Corner Bulb?

Postby j-amer » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 pm

My web search skillz are very weak, found the bulbs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... vi-content

They look very good in the lens
The life of my e36 in pics
Fluids: Liqui Moly Synthoil Premium 5W-40, Redline D4 ATF in my 5-spd, Ate Super Blue DOT4, and Royal Purple 75W-90 in my LSD
j-amer

1995 Fairlady

Postby DEFKON99 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 pm

In that ebay pic it looks the same to me lol. But yes They are called Stealth Bulbs Bav auto has them but they will run you $29 a pair try the ebays and let us know how it goes if you buy them.
Edge one looks like that stupid cube you buy to reset the brake pistons on doo doo cars -Proctor750

DEFKON99
Site Admin

1993 BMW 3 Series

Postby j-amer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 pm

I ordered a pair of the bulbs linked above for 8.50 and they looked awesome in my smoked euro corners (also from ebay, I can link them if anyone wants). All in all I paid 40 bucks total (free shipping on both items) for a very cool look in the front, now for the back.
The life of my e36 in pics
Fluids: Liqui Moly Synthoil Premium 5W-40, Redline D4 ATF in my 5-spd, Ate Super Blue DOT4, and Royal Purple 75W-90 in my LSD
j-amer

1995 Fairlady

Return to Audio/Video Entertainment & Custom Lighting