Happy 4th Anniversary E36-tech!

Be up on the latest news from E36-tech and share your suggestions with the staff.

Happy 4th Anniversary E36-tech!

Postby Caligula » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 am

Its been 4 years to the day that our little forum came online with jubilant cheers and hopes that we would finally have a home for E36 enthusiasts, away from the riff-raff of the other major BMW forums. Im so proud to have had the chance to be here since the beginning, and develop my own automotive knowledge of these cars along side most of you. My deepest thanks go out to the few of my friends here that have stuck with me though all the hard times when i though we were going to loose the site, and through the let downs of the previous admins. I wish i could have single handedly built this place into the gem that i know it deserves to be, and i have tried for so long to regain the momentum we had with a real web developer on board. Though in life we always work for our ideals, yet make the best of our realities.

It was late 2008, early 2009, when the people who started this place left with all of their technical expertise, and i had a decision to make to take the burden of ensuring this forum's sustenance, or letting it die away like a few others have. The appreciation and enthusiasm ive received form so many of you made the decision easy for me. Much of this sites development has been weighted down by previous administrators which have held the rights to this forum, even while not having any involvement here in the last four years. Because of the selfishness of a few, we nearly lost this site last week as our hosting account end date ticked closer. Though i can assure you that is behind us and i am in talks to ensure the long term stability of this forum. I can pledge to you that as long as i am on this earth, E36-tech will always be here, in one shape or another, and i will do my damn best to provide all of you with the greatest online forum i can.

So here's to 4 years of ups and downs, and many many more down the road. Thank you all and God bless.

Caligula
Caligula
Site Admin

1995 Almera

Re: Happy 4th Anniversary E36-tech!

Postby Vince30 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

Happy birthday e36-tech! And thank you Caligula for keeping it going! I think the rise of e36-tech is coming soon. I don't think there are any other e36 specific forums out there. And they are getting old enough people are going to start needing technical support and to try to sell parts. I am thinking this site is going to be huge before 2013, witch is why I need to get my post count up so I look like an OG lol ;)
Vince30

1996 Figaro

Postby euro2fast4u » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 pm

ill drink for this tonight glad to be a part of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdBeu3Z-Vw
"im gonna fuck the integral of your pussy with the derivative of my dick"
euro2fast4u

1993 Fairlady

Postby DEFKON99 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 pm

keep it going all!! I;m glad to be part of this as well. Also Mike i did get the paperwork and it looks fair. do Et!
Edge one looks like that stupid cube you buy to reset the brake pistons on doo doo cars -Proctor750

DEFKON99
Site Admin

1993 BMW 3 Series

Postby 4banger » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

late, but yayyy!
spec stage1 clutch, ltw flywheel, raceland coilovers, welded diff, dinan chip Image
4banger

Postby Fiddytree » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Well, I'm a noob here. Just got back to BMW after 20 years.

I prefer the gentlemanly atmosphere here, all I'm looking for is technical advice.

Here's to more!
Once you've had black, you can never go back.
Fiddytree

Postby Dean » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Happy birthday! I'm latest at wishing this
Dean

1998 Figaro

Postby JFM325is » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:52 am

Thank you Cali for keeping this going, I know I'm late but I'd still like to show my appreciation to the site. I know the site will gain momentum in the up coming years and just like Vince GOTTA RAISE MY POST COUNT AND GET MY REP! Lol here's to many more years with you guys, I look forward to the things we are going to come up with.
JFM325is

1994 Fuga

Return to Site News and Suggestions