staggered M contours

staggered M contours

Postby skysky67 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:59 pm

these are also posted on mye28.com as well,i'm new to this site but not to bimmers or e36's for that matter. Not too many e28 guys are really interested in these so thought i would give all the e36 guys a shot at them as well. I have had these wheels for a couple of years now, they were never mounted on my e28 and only used twice on my e36 at the track.I am selling them with the track slicks on them since i no longer own the car and have no use for the slicks. They have one small scuff on them(see images) but other than that are very clean and straight. If possible would like to sell locally(portland oregon area) but will ship at buyers exspense.I dont have an exact price set but like i say in the other ad i feel too bad to just give them away, so make some offers and we'll go from there. Here is the link for the ad on mye28.com. Thanks for looking everyone,happy motoring!

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=72711
skysky67

Re: staggered M contours

Postby E36Coupe » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:09 am

Do you still have the wheels id be interested if the shipping is not gonna kill me if you could demount the slicks and save me some on shippin that be awsome what would be your lowest price shipped to 17569
E36Coupe

Re: staggered M contours

Postby ZeGerman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:10 pm

I know this post is over a year old, but if you still having the wheels sitting around, I might be interested and could pick them up locally. PM me if you have them.
1998 BMW 328is 5spd Sport (stock'ish)
1966 Pontiac GTO (street/strip)

Wanted: Excellent condition 17x8.5" Kosei K1 wheels for E36
ZeGerman

Return to E36 Wheels and Tires