FS: E36 BOSCH french yellow euro headlights

FS: E36 BOSCH french yellow euro headlights

Postby fast325i » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 am

** These items are located in germany. For more details please look at the end of the text **

Hi, my name is Dan and I'm new to e36-tech. I'm from germany and I own an e36 325i Coupe (and some other bimmers). I'm also a member at r3vlimited.

For sale is a set of genuine BOSCH french headlights for the E36. The glasses have no cracks or chippings and not much pitting. The housings are not leaking and are in good overall condition but on the drivers side the lower mounting point is damaged and the lower turn signal slider too. This is a typical e36 problem and won't influence function. They'll still fit tight and if you want you can fix it with a scim. The turn signal still fits tight too.
Except from this damage the lights are good. All other tabs are in good condition and not repaired. All back covers are included (one is missing in the pic but included) and the inner french lenses still have a deep color and are not faded.

I can include some genuine BMW amber turns for free if you want.

$259 shipped to the US or Canada.

Payment via PayPal - I have a verified account.

These items are shipped from germany. I have checked the german DHL homepage and it says that delivery takes 10-12. You will get a tracking number of cause. Since I have to ship tons of parcel every day at work I have access to some professional shipping material.

fast325i

Re: FS: E36 BOSCH french yellow euro headlights

Postby blackmaze1 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi, my name is Keonta Thompson from the united states and I'm interested in purchasing the French head lights if they are still for sale. or if you have the ones just with the French high beams call me. Either way I want to buy the head lights. contact me at 7703835471. I'm going to need more information about how to send the cash. :)
blackmaze1

Return to E36 Car Audio/Lighting/Electronics