Lets start the ///Midwest Chapter of E-36-Tech

Home to cheese heads, the windy city, the state that noone lives in (you know who you are Montana) and every where in between. Talk about your E36s and keep them going, like the government did for a few company in a state that shall remain nameless, hint: if the glove fits.

Postby Volfinator » Tue May 05, 2009 10:45 am

I'm interested in getting the midwest section started up and getting a bunch of new members both on the site and to frequent this part of the site. We need to have some meets!
Volfinator

1995 Leopard

Re: Lets start the ///Midwest Chapter of E-36-Tech

Postby ali » Tue May 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Get em goin!

-Ali
+Blue Eyed Media+
Destroyer...DestroyHER
ali

1988 810

Postby Volfinator » Wed May 06, 2009 6:09 am

Woot!
Volfinator

1995 Leopard

Postby Jrock » Thu May 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Ahhh so this is the midwest chapter. We can talk about how there aren't enough cool bimmers around these parts. Or how we wish we could be carving up some curvy mountain roads. Naw we gotta represent! Midwest kicks ass!!!!!!!! :rockon
Jrock

1997 Lafesta

Postby Volfinator » Tue May 12, 2009 11:17 am

Yup. Not enough fun roads around here. And everyone tries to race me in their pick up trucks. Midwest is not the best place for bimmer glory
Volfinator

1995 Leopard

Postby Jrock » Tue May 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Yeah! What the hell is up with the pickup thing? They try and race me too. I won't even race trucks, no offense to truck guys but I think its kinda stupid racing against trucks unless you are in a truck and even then it's kinda moronic! And almost all trucks aren't even built for that sort of thing anyway (taking corners on a huge lift kit?!). Not trying to be stuck up but it's dumb. :mrgreen:
Jrock

1997 Lafesta

Postby Volfinator » Tue May 12, 2009 6:50 pm

I had my ass handed to me by a 12 foot tall F350 quad cab. Complete with whips and huge turbo diesel black smoke cloud of destruction.

Seriously... It put at least 10 TRUCK lengths on me before I hit 80. It was kinda cool though. Guy had a shit load of money in that truck.
Volfinator

1995 Leopard

Postby Jrock » Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Christ! There were'nt any curves in that race were there? What the hell did he have in that thing? He was a diesel though, pry had crap tons of torque too. Course I did get spanked in a straight line once in my M3 by a Jeep wrangler sport with big old clod hoppers. Three stop lights in a row. I asked him what he had super or turbo and he said nothin. He was full of shit though. Had too have been.

That must've been hilarious though! Yeah I rarely ever race trucks or even other BMW's for that matter. I don't know why, I just don't race other bimmers usually. I will if it's a buddy or an asshole that doesn't deserve a BMW. It just feels like blasphemy or something though. Now I will race all the other Aryan brethren as well as my personal favorite Econo-rice-burners that sound like lawn mowers. I got no problem trying to beat on all those guys but it's hard to try and beat up on family! :rockon
Jrock

1997 Lafesta

Postby Volfinator » Wed May 13, 2009 9:56 am

lol

Not sure what he had. Probably just beefed up the F/I system on his truck and chipped it.
Volfinator

1995 Leopard

Postby 1Jarhead2 » Sun May 31, 2009 6:16 am

Anybody come up with any more ideas on the Midwest Chapter? There are a couple of real nice E36s running around here in the river valley of Peoria,IL. We also have some excellent roads the are extremely curvaceous and a blast to let your car hangout, late might or early morning of course. Kickapoo Creek Rd is one of them. It is a road that is about 19 miles long and has a ton of 90 degree turns and sheer rock walls. It would be cool to legally block off each end and really push the limits of your car. Lift laws in Illinois keep the Trucks mild and gun racks out of the back window.
1Jarhead2

1995 Fuga

Return to Midwest & Great Lakes