Looking for any Detroit/Oakland county owners

Home to cheese heads, the windy city, the state that noone lives in (you know who you are Montana) and every where in between. Talk about your E36s and keep them going, like the government did for a few company in a state that shall remain nameless, hint: if the glove fits.

Looking for any Detroit/Oakland county owners

Postby jholder » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 am

TL:DR - Prospective new owner, curious to see if anyone has any info on this vehicle http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/2280890288.html

Sorry this isn't really a prodigious first post, and I hate spamming the group but I'm looking for some info/advice. I'm not sure if this really belongs in GD or if it's more of a WTB section, but I thought it would get more exposure here. So I apologize to the mods in advance if this is the wrong place. I've been trying to read all the buyers guides/FAQ I could see, but was doing a national CL search (I'm in north Alabama) and came across this vehicle. At first glance (we know how that can be deceiving) it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for (as far as options/color/transmission/etc go)

I was hoping someone on the boards might have more info about it? Was it wrecked, ragged, "my buddy owns it perfect car" etc etc. If I could paypal an experienced owner some cash to swing by and take a look at it even better.

Just to add a little more meat to this post, I'm ideally looking for:

E36 M3 Vert
Manual Transmission
Factory Hardtop is a big plus
Maintenance Records ++
Color Preference (in order): Techno Violet++, One of the blues, green, cosmos, white, silver, hellrot
NO RUST, rust is the mind killer, it is the little death that brings total obliteration. (last northern car had severe issues)

So if you know of another vehicle matching those requirements, please shoot me a note. Thanks everyone.

Return to Midwest & Great Lakes