My E36 Project

Want someplace to tell about all the plastic parts you broke doing your interior swap? Or what about the pics of your foot after you dropped your transmission on it? Post up the epic project threads here from all the days you've spent working on your E36.

Re: My E36 Project

Postby Patrón » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Mexos wrote:
Volfinator wrote:M style is the only way to go. Please don't slap the badge on it though. Keep it clean

Of course not ;) i have m badges on the rims and doors, but that's enough. m badge on the trunk is overkill ;)

nice pictures. when you gonna turbo it? :twisted:
TRM custom sw~Eurosport carbon 3.5 CAI~Euro 3.5 hfm~21.5# inj.~ BMP merged headers~Eurosport pullies~AAtrackpipe~UUC catback~Zimmerman xdrilled~Axxis pads~Bilstein/H&R sport~GC shims & 96+rtabs~3.38 Motorsport lsd
Patrón

Postby Vitaliy93 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Your car looks amazing with those wheels. Factory BMW wheels FTW!!! What did you use to tint the rear turn signals, vinyl?
Vitaliy93

1998 Armada

Postby Mexos » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Vitaliy93 wrote:Your car looks amazing with those wheels. Factory BMW wheels FTW!!! What did you use to tint the rear turn signals, vinyl?

All the turn signals on the car are bought finished tinted. the rear lights are bought on ebay :)

Patron: the thought has actually crossed my mind. I'm actually thinking about putting it out for sale next year to buy a E46, but if i keep the car, a turbo convension is possible ;) I Have a friend who can sell me a complete turbokit, So the only thing i need to make myself is the manifold.
Mexos

1993 Hardbody Truck

Postby Vitaliy93 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Mexos wrote:
Vitaliy93 wrote:Your car looks amazing with those wheels. Factory BMW wheels FTW!!! What did you use to tint the rear turn signals, vinyl?

All the turn signals on the car are bought finished tinted. the rear lights are bought on ebay :)

Patron: the thought has actually crossed my mind. I'm actually thinking about putting it out for sale next year to buy a E46, but if i keep the car, a turbo convension is possible ;) I Have a friend who can sell me a complete turbokit, So the only thing i need to make myself is the manifold.

How's the quality and fitment of the ebay tails? Do you have a link to the seller, I might pick some up for the 2-door. :)
Vitaliy93

1998 Armada

Postby nick » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm

oh wow I LOVE that color
nick

Postby Mexos » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:15 pm

the quality is OK. you get what you pay for and nothing more, but that's how it is when you buy stuff at ebay ;) i can't remember the name of the seller, but just search for e36 taillights and you will find a lot of alternatives.
Mexos

1993 Hardbody Truck

Postby loonibab///m3 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:55 am

oh my god! that car is righteous!
sirius680 (Caligula): ok, how the hell do i bump a e36tech thread with a e36tech logo in my sig WITHOUT looking suspicious
loonibab///m3

1997 Almera

Postby Envious » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 am

Very nice rides. Interesting that you live in Norway and your favorite ride is a vert.
Envious

Postby Mexos » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 am

Today i i finally got my leather interior installed. It was quite a update compared to the old interior :) Now i just need a new armrest and some new floormats. I'm not finished with the leather door panels yet. I will put them in as soon as they are repaired :)

Some dark pictures (The sun had gone down when i was finished)
Mexos

1993 Hardbody Truck

Postby Envious » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Lighted M shift knob FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Envious

My E36 Project

Postby yert315 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 am

heated seats FTW. I miss mine, eventhough it hardly gets under 50 here.

The car is looking very good man. Your English is great by the way. :thumbsup
yert315

1992 Fairlady

Postby Mexos » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 am

Hehe, i love my shift knob :D Heated seats is great. The old seats didn't have heating so i had too install the wiring and the switches too. The last two days Trondheim has got a lot of snow! I will guess about 2ft. So it's quite fun too drive now, except from when the sight is so bad that you almost can't se the road ahead. guess if this had been in america the schools would have been closed?

Mexos

1993 Hardbody Truck

Postby MIKEGTR » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Mexos wrote:
Volfinator wrote:M style is the only way to go. Please don't slap the badge on it though. Keep it clean

Of course not ;) i have m badges on the rims and doors, but that's enough. m badge on the trunk is overkill ;)

M Badges are for M cars. there seems to be a plague of people slapping M3 badges on their uber cool 325s and 318s... i'm glad to see even though u have had (and have) awesome cars u're still keeping it real....

Mike

bimmerblood wrote:i dont smoke pot because im not 13 and i have to accomplish things during the day time
MIKEGTR

1998 Almera

Postby Mexos » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 pm

The weather conditions in Trondheim are quite extreme right now. today after working a 8,5 hour shift i came out and found my car like this:
All This snow in just 8,5 hours!

This is some bad pictures from the road(Only had my cellphone with me). You kan see the high snowedges on the side after the snowplow.
The car had to plow it's way through some snow on the way back to my house, but the front bumper is still OK. I Could see the snow coming over the hood while i was driving!
Mexos

1993 Hardbody Truck

Postby Mexos » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:52 pm

MIKEGTR wrote:
Mexos wrote:

M Badges are for M cars. there seems to be a plague of people slapping M3 badges on their uber cool 325s and 318s... i'm glad to see even though u have had (and have) awesome cars u're still keeping it real....

Mike

I Agree, but i think it's a big difference in putting an M-badge on a car, and putting an M3 badge on. M is available for every Bmw, but an M3 is for M3's only!
Mexos

1993 Hardbody Truck

PreviousNext

Return to Member Projects