My 94 325is build

Want someplace to tell about all the plastic parts you broke doing your interior swap? Or what about the pics of your foot after you dropped your transmission on it? Post up the epic project threads here from all the days you've spent working on your E36.

My 94 325is build

Postby freelandkustomz » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Well im fresh to this site and ready to learn about the world of bmw and the m3! im a car and truck fanatic and own a custom shop called Freeland Kustomz in southern california. I recently bought this 325is cheap and ready to start my way into the m3 conversion and restoration of the complete vehicle! Ill start posting up some pics here as the progress continues

bought it not running and only the speedo worked. messed with some fuses and some hookey wiring and now it runs and every single thing works now. except power windows. Pretty sure the passenger door is burned up, and the drive door motor is just non existant. The door panels are still missing in it, as well as the headliner. The center console was pretty rough so i just pulled it out as i plan to replace it. Im in the works of gettins some stock m3 wheels or some newer bmw wheels for it this week as well.

Ive bought new fenders for it, new m3 bumper cover with lip, m3 trim and new grill for the front. The car also came with no coil springs in it and ordered some cheap tein springs just to hold me over. Also bought some new lights for it. i was told the ones i had were nice and expensive ones but they glass was busted so i tossed them out. I am a tall guy, 6'5 and i just dont fit in here right. i pulled the stock seats out and mocked up some racing seats i had laying around and wow so much better!!

the plan is to restore the car, have it painted, and start bring it to ressemble an m3 exterior wise. Then in the fall i will rebuild the motor and hopefully upgrade to m power, or do something different but still much more powerful then stock m3 power. any how here are some pictures. enjoy!

a litle bit of rust and damage on the belly of the fenders.
freelandkustomz

Re: My 94 325is build

Postby Adam » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Good luck with the work, you'll be busy. Keep us posted!
Braking wastes momentum.
Adam

1997 Figaro

Postby tomf31691 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 pm

i love it..i see potential lol..im likin the ride height..maybe some wheel spacers tho
tomf31691

Postby crookc » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome to the site, and it’s good to see a custom shop working on BMW’s for fun and enjoyment. I see from your web site lots of old school cars and then trucks with the air bag systems. I like the head lights you have set up on the car, I think that I will put them on my project car as well, all one piece, nice.

Keep putting up photos as you move forward.
crookc

Return to Member Projects