e36-tech.com • View topic - Leatherique on Dove Vaders?

Leatherique on Dove Vaders?

Don't go around looking like a filthy hobo, keep your E36 looking its finest with advice and techniques on bringing out the greatest shine and radiance from your car's paint and upholstery.

Leatherique on Dove Vaders?

Postby 1stE36 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok first things first, today I drove 758 miles round trip to pick up a set of Dove grey front vaders. Now I got a good deal on them considering the distance driven. Before I take them to a shop to get the bolsters recovered, I want to see if I can save myself a few hundred dollars and get the Leatherique kit. Has anyone here had any positive results with this kit. I mean its not that expensive but still at $129.00 if it doesnt work, I'm going to be pissed. I know it entails a lot of work which isnt a problem.
I just want to know if any one has had results similar to whats on the site. Any pics would be good, but before and after pics would be excellent. Also seat color doesnt really matter. I just want to see results.Thanks.

Big thanks to atarimasta from here on the tech for the meet up.
T-
1stE36

Re: Leatherique on Dove Vaders?

Postby Bradl3y » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:04 pm

I've read both good and bad things about the leatherique, but have no personal experience with it. That being said, if your bolster is worn, I have trouble seeing how it would effectively repair that.

Regards,

Ethan
Bradl3y
Forum Sponsor

Re: Leatherique on Dove Vaders?

Postby 1stE36 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks for the info. I've decided to get them redone locally in the same Dove Grey color.
1stE36

Return to Detailing & Auto Body Tech